A. Major Research Publications:
- Nature, 2012. (Highest Impact Factor Journal in Multidisciplinary Sciences; also ranked 1st across all journals from all domains by Google Scholar Citation Metrics.)
- ACM Internet Measurement Conference (IMC), 2012, 2017, 2018.
- USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI), 2012.
- ACM SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review, 2012.
- ACM Transactions on Modeling and Computer Simulation (TOMACS), 2013. (The article was also selected by ACM Computing Reviews as a Best of 2013 Notable Article.)
- ACM Transactions on the Web, 2014.
- IEEE Communications Letters, 2014.
- IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (ToN), 2015.
- IEEE International Conference in Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), 2015.
- Physical Review E (PRE), 2015.
- Nature Physics 2016.
- ACM SIGCOMM 2017.
- ACM Internet Measurement Conference 2017.
- AAAI International Conference on Web and Social Media 2018.
- ACM IMC 2018 Distinguished Paper award
- ACM SIGCOMM Networking Systems award for contribution in the MPTCP implementation
B. European funding:
- ReCRED: From Real-world Identities to Privacy-Preserving and Attribute-based CREDentials for Device-centric Access Control. H2020 Digital Security-Access Control.
Total project funding: 4997K Euro.Funding for CUT: 525K Euro; Principal Investigator and Technical Manager of the consortium, 2015-2018.
- ENCASE: ENhancing seCurity and privAcy in the Social wEb: a user-centered approach for the protection of minors. H2020 Marie Curie RISE.
Total project funding: 2160K Euro. Funding for CUT: 580K Euro; Coordinator of the consortium, 2016-2020.
- INCOGNITO: IdeNtity verifiCatiOn with privacy-preservinG credeNtIals for anonymous access To Online services. H2020 Marie Curie RISE.
Total project funding: 1601K Euro. Funding for CUT: 286K Euro;
RPF complementary funding 14K; Scientific Coordinator of the consortium, 2019-2023.
- SECONDO: a Security ECONomics service platform for smart security investments and cyber insurance pricing in the beyonD 2020 netwOrking era. H2020 Marie Curie RISE.
Total project funding: 1173K Euro. Funding for CUT: 255K Euro;
RPF complementary funding 12K; Principal Investigator, 2019-2023.
- CONCORDIA: Cyber security cOmpeteNCe fOr Research anD InnovAtion. H2020 CYBERSECURITY.
Total project funding: 15998K Euro. Funding for CUT: 256K Euro; Principal Investigator, 2019-2023.
- CyberSafety: CEF CYBERSAFETY II Telecom Safer Internet.
Total project funding: 494,86K Euro. Funding for CUT: 49,94K Euro; Principal Investigator, 2018-2020.
- FP7-PEOPLE-2010-RG: Marie Curie International Reintegration Grant. Project Title: Efficient Routing in the Internet and other Complex Networks using Hyperbolic Metric Spaces (ComplexNetRouting). Funding for CUT: 100K Euro; Principal Investigator: Dr. Fragkiskos Papadopoulos, 2011-2015.
C. Total startup research funds from CUT:
- 80K Euro
Copyright © 2016 NetSySci