- Position the CONCORDIA ecosystem, a Cybersecurity Competence Network with leading research, technology, industrial and public competences to build the European Secure, Resilient and Trusted Ecosystem, with the CODE research center as coordinator and hub, and ENISA as secretary.
- Using an open, agile and adaptive governance model and processes.
- Devise a cybersecurity roadmap to identify powerful research paradigms, to do hands-on experimental validation, prototype and solution development in an agile way to quickly identify successful but also unsuccessful potential product development.
- Develop next-generation cybersecurity solutions by taking a holistic end-to-end data-driven approach from data acquisition, data transport and data usage, and addressing device-centric, network-centric, software- and system-centric, data- and application-centric and user-centric security.
- Scale up existing research and innovation with CONCORDIA’s virtual lab and services.
- Identify marketable solutions and grow pioneering techniques towards fully developing their transformative potential.
- Develop sector-specific (vertical) and cross-sector (horizontal) industrial pilots with building incubators.
- Launch Open Calls to allow entrepreneurs and individuals to stress their solutions with the development.
- Set up an Advisory Board, comprised by leaders of industry, standardization, policy and politics to give strategic advice and also to connect with possible clients and users of the developed solutions, other projects and research initiatives, as well as important standardization and certification institutions.
- Mediate between multiple communities: Different communities have different priorities and perspectives.
- Establish an European Education Ecosystem for Cybersecurity.
- CONCORDIA, therefore, extends traditional training courses with new virtual courses (MOOCs and SPOCs) and a variety of outreach activities, including high-school curricula development, competitions, cyber ranges.
- Provide expertise to European policy makers and industry.
CONCORDIA: Cyber security cOmpeteNCe fOr Research anD InnovAtion. H2020 CYBERSECURITY.
Total project funding: 15998K Euro. Funding for CUT: 256K Euro. RIF CUT budget: 12,8K