- C. Iordanou, C. Soriente, M. Sirivianos and N. Laoutaris”Who is Fiddling with Prices? Building and Deploying a Watchdog Service for E-commerce” ACM SIGCOMM, 2017. pdf
- Savvas Zannettou, Tristan Caulfield, Emiliano De Cristofaro, Nicolas Kourtellis, Ilias Leontiadis, Michael Sirivianos, Gianluca Stringhini, Jeremy Blackburn. “The Web Centipede: Understanding How Web Communities Influence Each Other Through the Lens of Mainstream and Alternative News Sources”. ACM Internet Measurement Conference, 2017. pdf
- Gabriel Emile Hine, Jeremiah Onaolapo, Emiliano De Cristofaro, Nicolas Kourtellis, Ilias Leontiadis, Riginos Samaras, Gianluca Stringhini and Jeremy Blackburn. “Kek, Cucks, and God Emperor Trump: A Measurement Study of 4chan’s Politically Incorrect Forum and Its Effects on the Web”. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Web and Social Media 2017 (ICWSM’17). pdf.
- Geometric correlations mitigate the extreme vulnerability of multiplex networks against targeted attacks, Kaj-Kolja Kleineberg, Lubos Buzna, Fragkiskos Papadopoulos, Marian Boguna, and M. Angeles Serrano, Physical Review Letters, Vol. 118, Issue 21, May 2017.
- Latent Geometry of Bipartite Networks, Maksim Kitsak, Fragkiskos Papadopoulos, and Dmitri Krioukov, Physical Review E, Vol. 95, Issue 3, March 2017.
- “Hidden Geometric Correlations in Real Multiplex Networks”. Kaj-Kolja Kleineberg, Marian Boguna, M. Angeles Serrano, and Fragkiskos Papadopoulos. Nature Physics, Vol. 12, No. 11, November 2016. pdf.
- “Hamiltonian Dynamics of Preferential Attachment”.Konstantin Zuev, Fragkiskos Papadopoulos, and Dmitri Krioukov. Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, Vol. 49, No. 10, January 2016. pdf.
- Q. Cao, M. Sirivianos, X. Yang and K. Munagala. “Combating Friend Spam Using Social Rejections”. IEEE 35th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems. 2015.
- Fragkiskos Papadopoulos, Rodrigo Aldecoa, and Dmitri Krioukov. “Network Geometry Inference Using Common Neighbors”, Physical Review E (PRE), Vol. 92, Issue 2. 2015. pdf.
- Fragkiskos Papadopoulos, Constantinos Psomas, and Dmitri Krioukov. “Network Mapping by Replaying Hyperbolic Growth”. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (ToN), Vol. 23, Issue. 2015. pdf.
- M. Sirivianos, K. Kim, J.W. Gan and X. Yang. “Leveraging Social Feedback to Verify Online Identity Claims”. ACM Transactions on the Web (TWEB). 2014. pdf
- Constantinos Psomas and Fragkiskos Papadopoulos. “Performance Rescaling of Complex Networks”. IEEE Communications Letters, Vol. 18, Issue 4. 2014. pdf.
- Wei-Cherng Liao, Fragkiskos Papadopoulos, Konstantinos Psounis, and Constantinos Psomas. “Modeling BitTorrent-like systems with many classes of users”. ACM Transactions on Modeling and Computer Simulation (TOMACS), vol. 23, no. 2. 2013. pdf.
- Fragkiskos Papadopoulos, Maksim Kitsak, M. Ángeles Serrano, Marián Boguñá, and Dmitri Krioukov. “Popularity versus Similarity in Growing Networks”. Nature, vol. 489, no. 7417. 2012. pdf.
- Fragkiskos Papadopoulos, Constantinos Psomas, and Dmitri Krioukov. “Replaying the Geometric Growth of Complex Networks and Application to the AS Internet”. 14th ACM SIGMETRICS Workshop on Mathematical Performance Modeling and Analysis (MAMA), London, UK, June 2012, ACM SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review, Vol. 40, Issue 3, December 2012. pdf.
- L. Gyarmati, R. Stanojevic, M. Sirivianos and N. Laoutaris. “Sharing the Cost of Backbone Networks: Cui Bono?”. ACM conference on Internet Measurement. 2012. pdf
- Q. Cao, M. Sirivianos, X. Yang and T. Pregueiro. “Aiding the Detection of Fake Accounts in Large Scale Social Online Services”. USENIX conference on Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI). 2012. pdf
- A. Ioannou, J. Blackburn, G. Stringhini, E. De Cristofaro, N. Kourtellis, M. Sirivianos and P. Zaphiris. “From Risk Factors to Detection and Intervention: A Metareview and Practical Proposal for Research on Cyberbullying”. In IST-Africa 2017 Conference proceedings (in press).
- Antigoni Parmaxi, Kostantinos Papadamou, Michael Sirivianos and Makis Stamatellatos. “E-safety in Web 2.0 learning environments: a research synthesis and implications for researchers and practitioners”. HCI International. 2017. pdf.
- Savvas Zannettou, Michael Sirivianos, and Fragkiskos Papadopoulos. “Exploiting Path Diversity in Datacenters using MPTCP-aware SDN”. IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC), Messina, Italy, June 2016. pdf.
- K. Papadamou, R. Samaras, and M. Sirivianos. “Ensuring Authenticity and Fidelity of Captured Photos using Trusted Execution and Mobile Application Licensing Capabilities”. 11th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security (ARES). 2016. pdf
- Tsirtsis, N. Tsapatsoulis, M. Stamatelatos, K. Papadamou, M. Sirivianos. Cyber Security Risks for Minors: A Taxonomy and a Software Architecture. 11th International Workshop on Semantic and Social Media Adaptation and Personalization (SMAP). 2016. pdf
- Savvas Zannettou, Fragkiskos Papadopoulos, and Michael Sirivianos. “Exploiting Path Diversity with Multipath TCP”. USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI), Oakland, CA, May 2015 (poster). pdf.
Copyright © 2017 NetSySci