- “Exploiting Path Diversity with Multipath TCP”, poster and demo presented at the USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI), Oakland, CA, May 2015.
- “Combatting Friend Spam Using Social Rejections”, Q. Cao, M. Sirivianos, X. Yang and K. Munagala, IEEE International Conference in Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), 2015. Top-tier conference in Distributed Systems.
- “Network Mapping by Replaying Hyperbolic Growth”, presented at the Network Geometry Workshop (NetGeo), University of California, San Diego, USA, August 2013.
- “Sharing the Cost of Backbone Networks: Cui Bono?“L, Gyarmati, R. Stanojevic, M. Sirivianos and N. Laoutaris, ACM Internet Measurement Conference (IMC), 2012 (full paper). Top-tier conference in Networked Networking specializing in measurements.
- “Aiding the Detection of Fake Accounts in Large Scale Social Online Services”, Q. Cao, M. Sirivianos, X. Yang and T. Pregueiro, USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI), 2012. Top-tier conference in Networked Systems and Networking.
- “Replaying the Geometric Growth of Complex Networks and Application to the AS Internet”, presented at the 14th ACM SIGMETRICS Workshop on Mathematical Performance Modeling and Analysis (MAMA), London, UK, June 2012.
- “Greedy Forwarding in the Internet using its Metric Structure”, presented at the TERANET Workshop (Toward Evolutive Routing Algorithms for scale-free internet-like NETworks), Rome, Italy, September 2011.
Copyright © 2016 NetSySci