A. Major Research Publications:
- Nature, 2012. (Highest Impact Factor Journal in Multidisciplinary Sciences; also ranked 1st across all journals from all domains by Google Scholar Citation Metrics.)
- ACM Internet Measurement Conference (IMC), 2012.
- USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI), 2012.
- ACM SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review, 2012.
- ACM Transactions on Modeling and Computer Simulation (TOMACS), 2013. (The article was also selected by ACM Computing Reviews as a Best of 2013 Notable Article.)
- ACM Transactions on the Web, 2014.
- IEEE Communications Letters, 2014.
- IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (ToN), 2015.
- IEEE International Conference in Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), 2015.
- Physical Review E (PRE), 2015.
- Nature Physics 2016.
- ACM SIGCOMM 2017.
- ACM Internet Measurement Conference 2017.
B. European funding:
- ENCASE: Enhancing security and privacy in the Social wEb: a user-centered approach with a focus on the protection of minors. Horizon 2020 Marie Curie RISE. Total project funding: 2130K Euro. Funding for Cyprus University of Technology (CUT): 380K Euro; Coordinator of the consortium: Dr. Michael Sirivianos, 2016-2020.
- ReCRED: From Real-world Identities to Privacy-Preserving and Attribute-based CREDentials for Device-centric Access Control. Horizon 2020 Digital Security-Access Control. Total project funding: 4997K Euro. Funding for CUT: 464K Euro; Principal Investigator and Technical Manager of the consortium: Dr. Michael Sirivianos, 2015-2018.
- FP7-PEOPLE-2010-RG: Marie Curie International Reintegration Grant. Project Title: Efficient Routing in the Internet and other Complex Networks using Hyperbolic Metric Spaces (ComplexNetRouting). Funding for CUT: 100K Euro; Principal Investigator: Dr. Fragkiskos Papadopoulos, 2011-2015.
C. Total startup research funds from CUT:
- 80K Euro
Copyright © 2016 NetSySci